Friday, April 27, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #67

Here are your Top 5 from last week:

1. Funfetti Cupcakes - Piece Love & Cooking

Psychedelic!


2. Chocolate Chunk Brown Butter Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches - Piece Love & Cooking

Can I get like a dozen of these???!!!


3. Orange Cream Freezer Dessert - All is Amazing

Perfect for the summertime!


4. Cinnamon Swirl Quickbread - Cookin' Up Good Times

Wouldn't you like to wake up to this?


5. Beachcomber Rainbow Cupcakes - No Empty Chairs

Love, love, LOVE these cupcakes!


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.


SweetasSugarCookies










20 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Orange Cream Freezer Dessert this week and thanks for hosting. I love finding great desserts to try here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Lisa, happy weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linked up my Double Chocolate Brownie Pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, Lisa! Thanks for hosting~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting Lisa! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!!!

    Amber

    recipeswelove.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recipes already today. We linked up a terrific peanut brittle. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I linked up my Carrot Cake Scones. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, Lisa! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting another party Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I linked up the cute flower cupcakes. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. H, Thanks for hosting! I contributed with american pancakes, reylour bread with bitter orange and finally a quick apple cake. Yummie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I linked up my Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I linked up my Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes! Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. i linked up my banana chocolate cake, thks for hosting Liza :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just posted "Hugs Cupcakes" that my sister and I made the other day. They not only are pretty, but they taste wonderful and they are so easy to make. The frosting only has three ingredients which starts with melted white chocolate kisses!

    ReplyDelete